Environmental Due Diligence
Our Due Diligence services identify Recognized Environmental Conditions to allow you to manage risk in real estate transaction. Our Due Diligence services include:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments to identify Recognized Environmental Conditions (RECs)
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments to confirm or refute RECs
- Sampling and testing for a wide range of building contaminants such as asbestos, lead-based paint, mold, etc.
- Other services upon request
PEC has established a reputation for meeting the deadlines and demands of our client’s real estate transactions. We enjoy close working relationships with our clients so that we can better meet their needs. Our involvement in organizations like ASTM International and the Environmental Bankers Association ensures that we remain up to date on the Standards and lender requirements that affect our clients’ needs and interests.
Other Environmental Due Diligence Services
Due diligence services can range from quick desktop reviews to comprehensive environmental assessments. Whatever level of inquiry you require, PEC can help. Other Environmental Due Diligence services include:
- Records search
withrisk assessment reports
- Third party reviews and opinions of reports by others
- Transaction screens
- Property condition assessments
- Asbestos, lead, mold, and other hazardous materials assessments
- Environmental compliance evaluations for industrial operations