Environmental Due Diligence
We perform Due Diligence services on a variety of commercial and industrial properties in order to identify Recognized Environmental Conditions and Business Environmental Risks. Our goal is to help you to manage your risk in real estate transactions. Our Due Diligence services include:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments to identify Recognized Environmental Conditions (RECs)
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
- Vapor Encroachment Screens
- Sampling and laboratory analysis of various suspect building materials for asbestos, lead-based paint, mold, etc.
- Property Condition Assessments
- Desktop Reviews of Regulatory Information
- Environmental Compliance
- Transaction Screens
- Peer Review of Previous Reports Prepared by Others.
PEC has established a reputation for meeting the deadlines and demands of our client’s real estate transactions. We enjoy close working relationships with our clients so that we can better understand and meet their needs. To this end, we participate in various professional organizations such as ASTM International and The American Institute of Professional Geologists. Our employees are thoroughly trained